Workshops, Residencies, and Master Classes
Dance education by design is available for master classes and residencies of all kinds.
- classes and residencies in dance technique
- improvisation/contact improvisation,
- composition and choreography
- choreographic residencies
- set new work on your students or dance company
- set repertory work on your students or dance company
- work with your dancers on collaborative choreographic works
- choreography for musicals and other dramatic productions
We are currently booking residencies for fall 2016 and spring 2017. Please contact us to schedule yours!
Contact Improv residency
In March of 2016, Christine spent a week working with the talented honors dancers of Northern Guilford High School. The dancers learned the history, skills and practices of contact improvisation.
Oliver! presented by the Drama Center
Choreography with the cast of Oliver! Christine worked with The Drama Center at City Arts on their summer musical of 2016.
Weekly classes at the GSO Cultural Center
Teaching Continued Training for Professionals- an ongoing advanced level modern/contemporary class. Christine is also available to teach individual master classes.